Come with us on an adventure to Rancho Obi-Wan’s fundraising Gala Event: The Gala Strikes Back! Skywalker Vineyards wine-tasting, Holocron Keeper and Richard discover they’re twins, Dave Filoni tap-dances around Ahsoka questions; so much happened! Our Skywalkers recap the once-in-a-lifetime experience.
The fun continued as Skywalkers met up the next day to tour the Walt Disney Family Museum in the Presidio in San Francisco, less than a mile away from where Gareth Edwards is finishing up Rogue One: A Star Wars Story. Learn some fun facts on Walt Disney’s family history, the early animated shorts and films, and the theme parks.
You have questions, she has answers. Margaret Kerry is back with her Ask Tink segment. The Tinker Bell animator’s model is never shy about giving her opinion and advice, as well as delighting all of us with her stories.
Also on this episode:
- WINNER ANNOUNCED from Episode 142’s Funko Pop Contest
- NEW CONTEST – win a swag bag from Rancho Obi-Wan. Enter to win with any amount of monetary donation to Joe Mignano.
- Things We Want To Share – Help Joe Mignano – podcaster, Star Wars and Disney fan
- Skywalker Shout-Outs and Skywalker of the Week
WHERE WE WILL BE (IN REAL LIFE)
September 17-22, 2017: Skywalking HALLOWEEN ON THE HIGH SEAS Disney Cruise! To get more info, go to storiesofthemagic.com/cruisequote and click on the orange “Get a Quote” button in the upper left to get a free, no obligation quote. You’re not committing to anything, just getting information with that request. In the Comments section mention “Skywalking Through Neverland” so Randy Crane knows you want to be part of our group.
SUPPORT THE SHOW
tweet! tweet! @SkywalkingPod.
We have a Facebook Group.
Follow Skywalkingpod on SnapChat.
Join us every week on Periscope for a behind-the-scenes look at our show. We also bring you to Disneyland, Red Carpet Events and Theme Park Openings.
Never Land on Alderaan!
Hosted by the husband and wife team, Richard and Sarah Woloski. Our love of Star Wars and Disney brought us together, and now we want to share that passion with all of you! Our hope is to build a fan community where we all share and encourage each other. Join us!
Latest posts by Sarah Woloski (see all)
- 170: Celebrating 40 Years of Star Wars with Gary Kurtz - May 24, 2017
- D23 Expo 2017 Announcements and Excitement - May 23, 2017
- 169: A Day on the Set of The Empire Strikes Back - May 18, 2017