Lucasfilm screened “Twin Suns” and the Season 3 Finale of STAR WARS REBELS for a select few, including Skywalkers Donald Wicks (Rebel Legion) and Joey Pittman (Disney Universe Podcast). They join in a discussion of “Twin Suns”, share their Lucasfilm experience and also share audio from the Q&A between Sam Witwer (Maul) and Dave Filoni (Overseer of Star Wars Everything). We will be sharing more of that Q&A next week, as some of it includes discussion on the Season Finale.
Also joining us is Tyler Westhause (Star Wars Podcast Alliance) to talk “Twin Suns” and his favorite Star Wars character: MAUL. I don’t know if fans have ever been more split on a Star Wars Rebels episode. Richard and Sarah certainly were. We read several comments from Skywalkers, too. This is a full-on debate!
Also on this episode:
- Star Wars Celebration Orlando Podcast Stage! STN has been selected as one of the podcasts who will take the stage. Join us Saturday, 4/15 10:30-11:30 AM!
- Beauty and the Beast follow-up – Box Office, LeFou and a hilarious parody video by @RandyRainbow
- Fandom Flashback: “Sprocket Systems – Distinctive by Design” where Ben Burtt describes the creation of Lightsaber SFX
- ROGUE ONE Digital Copy Giveaway! Head here for details.
WHERE WE WILL BE (IN REAL LIFE)
4/14/17: GALACTIC NIGHTS at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. A one-night Star Wars celebration during Star Wars Celebration Orlando. Details Here
4/15/17: Podcast Stage! Skywalking Through 40 Years of Fandom.
4/16/17: Hoojib Hop and Skywalker Roundtable at Star Wars Celebration Orlando. Details TBD
4/17/17: Skywalker Meet-up at Epcot. Details TBD
September 17-22, 2017: Skywalking HALLOWEEN ON THE HIGH SEAS Disney Cruise! To get more info, email Randy Crane at email@example.com to get a free, no obligation quote. You’re not committing to anything, just getting information with that request. In the Comments section mention “Skywalking Through Neverland” so Randy Crane knows you want to be part of our group.
SUPPORT THE SHOW
Skywalking Through Neverland T-Shirts at TeePublic! Check them out HERE.
tweet! tweet! @SkywalkingPod.
We have a Facebook Group.
Join us every week on Periscope for a behind-the-scenes look at our show. We also bring you to Disneyland, Red Carpet Events and Theme Park Openings.
Hosted by the husband and wife team, Richard and Sarah Woloski. Our love of Star Wars and Disney brought us together, and now we want to share that passion with all of you! Our hope is to build a fan community where we all share and encourage each other. Join us!
Latest posts by Sarah Woloski (see all)
- 170: Celebrating 40 Years of Star Wars with Gary Kurtz - May 24, 2017
- D23 Expo 2017 Announcements and Excitement - May 23, 2017
- 169: A Day on the Set of The Empire Strikes Back - May 18, 2017