The annual Rancho Obi-Wan Gala in Petaluma, CA is a wonderful chance to wine, dine and see some amazing Star Wars collectibles. It’s also a great place to meet like-minded Skywalkers! This episode includes a huge roundtable discussion on the ROWGala that we recorded at Imagination Park in San Anselmo (donated by George Lucas in 2013).
- Brian Sims
- Martin Keeler (Fantha Tracks)
- Donald and Roxanne Wicks (Rebel Legion Endor Base)
- James Burns (Jedi News)
- Mark Newbold (Fantha Tracks)
- Margaret Mays
- Traci Degerman
- Glenn Stein and his brother Adam
Here’s a slideshow of pictures from the weekend. Watch as you listen!
Also on this episode:
- Recap of our trip and tour of Lucasfilm
- Star Wars: Secrets of the Empire VR Experience opening in Downtown Disney
- Pixar Fest at Disneyland Resort in April 2018
- Tribute to John Mollo, Costume Designer of Star Wars: A New Hope and The Empire Strikes Back.
WHERE WE WILL BE (IN REAL LIFE)
11/4/17: Rancho Obi-Wan’s Gala in Petaluma, CA. Details Here
11/24-11/26: LosCon 44 in Los Angeles, CA. Details Here
12/30/17: The Last Jedi screening at Jordan’s Furniture IMAX near Boston, MA. Details Here
SUPPORT THE SHOW
Skywalking Through Neverland T-Shirts at TeePublic! Check them out HERE.
Never Land on Alderaan!