237: Bryce Eller as Darth Vader, Part 2
We continue our exclusive, deep-dive discussion with Bryce Eller! This week he tells amazing stories of being Darth Vader at the 1978 Academy Awards, putting his footprints in cement at the famous Mann’s Chinese Theater, and so much more. Bryce (who used to go by Kermit Eller) was also on the Donny and Marie show and shares his experience.
Things We Want To Share
- GALAXY’S EDGE NEWS! Did you know there will be several tie-in publications to Galaxy’s Edge at Disneyland and Walt Disney World? We discuss the new Marvel comic, several books and even a Galaxy’s Edge Cookbook! Blue milk, anyone?
- 2018 Oscar nominations have been announced, and we discuss any noms related to Star Wars, Disney or Marvel.
- Shanghai Disneyland is getting ZOOTOPIA! Time to start trip-planning…
Giveaway: Apple Podcast Reviews
We have a grab bag of Disney and Star Wars items to give away! To Enter, please write us a Review on Apple Podcasts. Then send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your iTunes user name on your review, and iTunes country so we can read your review! We will announce the winner on the next episode.
SUPPORT THE SHOW
Our third Skywalking Force Exclusive episode is all about HOME ALONE! Richard and I sat down to watch this holiday classic and recorded a commentary! Find out how you can become a part of the Skywalking Force and unlock this content right here.
Shop Star Wars Shoes at Po-Zu!
Skywalking Through Neverland T-Shirts at TeePublic! Check them out HERE.
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/skywalkingpod
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/SkywalkingPod
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/skywalkingthroughneverland
- Send emails to email@example.com and follow us on Facebook.
If you dug this episode, click over to iTunes | Stitcher | YouTube and leave us a review!
Never Land on Alderaan!