STN 327: Falcon and the Winter Soldier Wrap-Up
The Falcon and The Winter Soldier, the 2nd Disney+ Original Marvel series, just wrapped up on April 23. Was this on par with WandaVision? Did it exceed expectations? What about the message? Joining us to debrief the series as a whole is our friend Mike Celestino from LaughingPlace.com and the host of Who’s the Bossk podcast. We talk about impactful moments, favorite characters and how Zemo can bust a move. The Falcon and The Winter Soldier is yet another great Marvel series.
The Skywalking Network will represent at Disneyland’s Grand Reopening this Friday April 30th! We created a YouTube series of videos: Getting Back in Disneyland Shape, linked below the podcast player.
On May the 4th we will be having a ‘May the 4th be with you’ Trivia tournament at 6pm PST livestreaming on YouTube, Facebook and Twitch. If you’ve played our Friday Night Trivia you know how much fun this will be. And Collector’s Own will be donating a prize to be given away to a random player!
Getting Back in Disneyland Shape:
Also on this episode:
- Join us for Pop Culture Trivia every Friday night at 6:30pm PT – livestreaming on twitch.tv/skywalkingpod. Please subscribe to get the notifications when we go live!
- Disney+ Zoom Chats every Friday at 7:45pm PT – anyone can join, just sign up for the Skywalking Newsletter for the link! The audio of these chats and previous WandaVision Zoom Chats are available as podcast episodes for the Skywalking Force, our Patreon. Check it out and have a look at all the levels available.
- Three Fandoms Giveaway on YouTube: check this post to enter.
Sign up for the Skywalking Network Newsletter
Never miss a podcast, Zoom discussion link or Pop Culture Trivia!
Check out these SKYwalking NETwork Podcasts:
- Resilience Squadron – Sharing the adventures and challenges of disabled fans across and in the Star Wars universe
- Classic Marvel Star Wars Comics – Delving into each issue of the Star Wars comic series 1977-1986
- The Max EFX Podcast – Chronicling the 35-year Special Effects film career of Max Cervantes
- Neverland Clubhouse – Two sisters, and best friends, sharing Disney adventures
- Talking Apes – focusing on the original Planet of the Apes films and TV shows
- Totally Tell Me Everything – Two ladies, one topic, three questions. Sarah Woloski and Bryn MacKinnon learn, share and grow.
Small World Vacations is an official sponsor of Skywalking Through Neverland. Contact them for a no obligation price quote at www.smallworldvacations.com. Tell them Skywalking Through Neverland sent you.
SUPPORT THE SHOW
Find out how you can become a part of the Skywalking Force and unlock bonus content.
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/skywalkingpod
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/SkywalkingPod
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/skywalkingthroughneverland
- Send emails to email@example.com and follow us on Facebook.
If you dug this episode, click over to iTunes | Stitcher | YouTube and leave us a review!
Never Land on Alderaan!