STN 344: Halloween TV Traditions
What do you watch every year as a Halloween Tradition? Whether it’s a Simpson’s Treehouse of Horror episode, Sleepy Hollow, or It’s the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown, we all have our favorites. Tim Nydell from the Saturday Morning Rewind podcast joins us as we share our favorites, plus Halloween commercials we just can’t get out of our heads! We even talk Muppets Haunted Mansion, which has become a NEW tradition!
Listen to 344: Halloween TV Traditions
Are you ready for Life Day? Do you have your glowing Orb? No? Well we have a chance to win a Life Day Mystery Box from Luminous Beings complete with glowing orb and 17 gifts to open. Think of the Mystery box like an advent calendar where every day you get to open a new gift starting on November 1 and working up to Nov. 17 the air date of The Star Wars Holiday Special. Details on how to enter are in this video:
Please check out our NEW YouTube Daily Series: TODAY IN STAR WARS HISTORY. Your daily Star Wars history lesson!
Sign up for the Skywalking Network Newsletter
Never miss a podcast, Zoom discussion link or Pop Culture Trivia!
- Disney+ Zoom Chats for WHAT IF…? and beyond every Friday or Saturday evening – anyone can join, just sign up for the Skywalking Newsletter for the link! The audio of these chats and previous Falcon & Winter Soldier and WandaVision Zoom Chats are available as podcast episodes for the Skywalking Force, our Patreon. Check it out and have a look at all the levels available.
Check out these SKYwalking NETwork Podcasts:
- Resilience Squadron – Sharing the adventures and challenges of disabled fans across and in the Star Wars universe
- Classic Marvel Star Wars Comics – Delving into each issue of the Star Wars comic series 1977-1986
- The Max EFX Podcast – Chronicling the 35-year Special Effects film career of Max Cervantes
- Neverland Clubhouse – Two sisters, and best friends, sharing Disney adventures
- Talking Apes – focusing on the original Planet of the Apes films and TV shows
- Totally Tell Me Everything – Two ladies, one topic, three questions. Sarah Woloski and Bryn MacKinnon learn, share and grow.
- Star Warsologies – A podcast about Science and Star Wars
Small World Vacations is an official sponsor of Skywalking Through Neverland. Contact them for a no obligation price quote at www.smallworldvacations.com. Tell them Skywalking Through Neverland sent you.
SUPPORT THE SHOW
Find out how you can become a part of the Skywalking Force and unlock bonus content.
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/skywalkingpod
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/SkywalkingPod
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/skywalkingthroughneverland
- Send emails to email@example.com and follow us on Facebook.
If you dug this episode, click over to iTunes | Stitcher | YouTube and leave us a review!
Never Land on Alderaan!
2 thoughts on “STN 344: Halloween TV Traditions”