We are still shaking from ANDOR’s “One Way Out.” So much to discuss! So get “On-Program” and join us as we share our current thoughts on episode 10, as well as a hugely informative roundtable interview with Andor’s production designer, Luke Hull, and costume designer, Michael Wilkinson.
What went into the productio design of Coruscant vs. the Prison vs. Luthen’s Antiquities?
How do you create a character’s personal space?
How close did you want to get to the original Star Wars?
Why the white on white color scheme for the prison?
Luke Hull’s production design sketches:
We have our other Roundtable participants to thank for some amazing questions beyond our own:
Jedi News; Fantha Tracks; Triad of the Force; That Gay Jedi; Star Wars Explained; Skywalking through Neverland; Talking Bay; Around the Galaxy; Ahch-To Radio.
Today in Star Wars History, Part 2 NOW AVAILABLE
Check out these SKYwalking NETwork Podcasts:
- Classic Marvel Star Wars Comics – Delving into each issue of the Star Wars comic series 1977-1986
- The Max EFX Podcast – Chronicling the 35-year Special Effects film career of Max Cervantes
- Neverland Clubhouse – Two sisters, and best friends, sharing Disney adventures
- Talking Apes – focusing on the original Planet of the Apes films and TV shows
- Totally Tell Me Everything – Two ladies, one topic, three questions. Sarah Woloski and Bryn MacKinnon learn, share and grow.
- Star Warsologies – A podcast about Science and Star Wars
Small World Vacations is an official sponsor of Skywalking Through Neverland. Contact them for a no obligation price quote at www.smallworldvacations.com. Tell them Skywalking Through Neverland sent you.
SUPPORT THE SHOW
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/skywalkingpod
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/SkywalkingPod
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/skywalkingthroughneverland
- Send emails to email@example.com and follow us on Facebook.
Never Land on Alderaan!