407: Splinter of the Mind’s Eye 45th Anniversary!
We celebrate the 45th Anniversary of Splinter of the Mind’s Eye – the first novel in the expanded Star Wars universe. We’ll go over the story, read passages of the book that would never pass the Story Group today, and tell you how this book has impacted the future of Star Wars in its legacy.
runDisney is BACK at Disneyland Resort and sign-ups for the Disneyland Half Marathon Weekend went on sale on Valentine’s Day. How did it go? Is Sarah running? Tune in and find out.
Finally, our NEW book, an interactive notebook, is nearly complete and we will be submitting a Proof copy this week! More updates to come.
Today in Star Wars History, Part 2 NOW AVAILABLE
Use code LIFEDAYFREESHIP for free shipping on 2 or more books!
Check out these SKYwalking NETwork Podcasts:
- Classic Marvel Star Wars Comics – Delving into each issue of the Star Wars comic series 1977-1986
- The Max EFX Podcast – Chronicling the 35-year Special Effects film career of Max Cervantes
- Neverland Clubhouse – Two sisters, and best friends, sharing Disney adventures
- Talking Apes – focusing on the original Planet of the Apes films and TV shows
- Totally Tell Me Everything – Two ladies, one topic, three questions. Sarah Woloski and Bryn MacKinnon learn, share and grow.
- Star Warsologies – A podcast about Science and Star Wars
Small World Vacations is an official sponsor of Skywalking Through Neverland. Contact them for a no obligation price quote at www.smallworldvacations.com. Tell them Skywalking Through Neverland sent you.
SUPPORT THE SHOW
Find out how you can become a part of the Skywalking Force and unlock bonus content.
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/skywalkingpod
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/SkywalkingPod
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/skywalkingthroughneverland
- Send emails to email@example.com and follow us on Facebook.
If you dug this episode, click over to iTunes | Stitcher | YouTube and leave us a review!
Never Land on Alderaan!