PLEASE NOTE: Any orders placed that require shipping, between now and May 31st, will not ship out until at least a week after Star Wars Celebration. Hardcovers may take a full month. We appreciate your patience!
TODAY IN STAR WARS HISTORY is available in Paperback and Hardcover. You can choose your version(s) in the drop-down menu above. The Pre-order Package includes:
- A signed copy of TODAY IN STAR WARS HISTORY – PART 1 by Richard Woloski.
- Limited edition button designed by Sarah Woloski.
- Color Key category bookmark – handy to have as you peruse the different categories throughout the book.
- Special non-woven Logo bag.
Available for Pick-up or Shipping
You can opt to pick up your Pre-Order Package on May 25, 2022 between 4 pm and 10 pm at the Boonta Eve Cantina bash – the kick-off to Star Wars Celebration Anaheim at BIGS Bar & Grill in Fullerton.
Pick-up will also be available during Star Wars Celebration – schedule and times TBD.
You can choose pick-up or shipping at checkout.
Special Skywalking Force Discount
Are you a member of the Skywalking Force, our Patreon? Make sure to check your Patreon Inbox for a special 20% discount code before you order.
New supporters will also receive the discount. Head to http://SkywalkingForce.com for details.
Journey through the year and learn thousands of Star Wars fun facts and important real-life occurrences that have shaped the past and will shape the future of the franchise. From Star Wars: A New Hope to Disney+’s Obi-Wan Kenobi!
When did The Empire Strikes Back open and in how many theaters? When is Natalie Portman’s birthday and on which classic actresses did she base Queen Amidala? When did the series finale of Star Wars Rebels air and what character was introduced in the epilogue? When did the Walt Disney Company buy Lucasfilm and for how much? Find out all these answers and more in this tome which includes countless personal and professional pictures illustrating these events.
Today in Star Wars History goes beyond the event and includes exclusive interviews from the saga’s cast and crew, authors, and fans. Even more unique insight comes from the first-hand experience of the author, Richard Woloski, who attended press events and interviewed cast and crew for Skywalking Through Neverland podcast. With hundreds of fun facts and monthly trivia, this volume will keep you entertained and will be a tool to help with your own Star Wars research.
What happened on your birthday in Star Wars history? Turn the page and find out.
- Paperback cover with glossy finish
- Color interior with regular white paper
- 306 pages
- Dimensions: 8.5″ x 11″ x 1″
- Weight: 1.75 pounds
- Hardcover with a matte finish
- Premium color interior with white paper
- 306 pages
- Dimensions: 8.5″ x 11″ x 1.25″
- Weight: 2.5 pounds
- Author and Contributors: Author: Richard Woloski (Co-founder, Skywalking Through Neverland)
- Foreword by Craig Miller (Producer, Publicist, Writer, and Director of Fan Relations at Lucasfilm)
- Layout and Design: Sarah Woloski (Co-founder, Skywalking Through Neverland)
- Photography: Brian Sims
- Editors: Peter Heitman, Justin Berger
Contributors: W.R. Miller (The Star Wars Historical Sourcebook), Chris Alexander (Star Wars Origami), Michael Coate, Shamim Dana, Pete Vilmur (Star Wars vault, Star Wars poster Book), Eric Walker (Mace Towani, Ewok Adventure Films), Russ Flores (Seen, Unseen Disneyland series), Kimberly Bouchard (Positively Disney book series), Joshua Shaffer (Discovering The Magic Kingdom, (Nathan P. Butler (A Saga on Home Video), Bryce Kermit Eller, J.W. Rinzler (Making of Star Wars book series), Anthony Daniels (C-3P0), Charles Lippincott (Vice President of Advertising, Publicity at Lucasfilm), Mark Oguschewitz, David Skale, Andrew Skale, Lisa Woloski