October 16th, 2019 marked the first day Galaxy’s Edge at Disneyland introduced NEW FOOD items, including vegetarian fare and kid-friendly items. We spent the morning eating ourselves silly trying all the new things!! What did we like best? What should you try? Why did they introduce new things? It’s all right here.
Food we tried:
- Happabore Sampler at Oga’s Cantina – featuring a selection of cured meats, artisan cheeses, pickled and preserved rations, and crackers. $21.00
- Ronto-less Garden Wrap at Ronto Roasters – featuring plant-based sausage, spicy kimchi slaw, sweet pickled cucumber, and Gochujang spread all wrapped in pita. $12.99
- Kyryll Pork Rinds at Ronto Roasters – cinnamon-sugar served with or without a Mouse Droid souvenir vessel. $7.49
- Garden Patty Bun at Docking Bay 7 Food & Cargo – kid’s meal featuring a bao bun, roasted carrots, house sauce, and a mandarin orange. $9.99
- Chocolate Popcorn at Kat Saka’s Kettle – with Crait Red Salt! $6.49
Book your next Disney trip: http://smallworldvacations.com
MORE videos coming soon. Please Subscribe to our YouTube Channel and be notified when they appear.
More Videos To Watch:
- Star Warsologies 26: Molecular & Cellular Biology
- Star Warsologies 25: Adoption in Star Wars
- Collect-Opolis Episode 8: The Regal Robot – Tom Spina
- Star Warsologies 24: Holograms
- Star Warsologies 23: Medicine