Welcome to the Neverland Clubhouse – the episode where we compare and contrast two theme park events: A Taste of Universal and A Touch of Disney! Here you leave today, and venture into adventure, excitement and nostalgia. This is the Disney podcast where two sisters, Kelly and Courtney, take you to different park lands share Disney adventures, stories, news and so much more.
First the Sisters take you Tomorrowland to discuss the headlines of the month. We discuss:
- Disneyland reopening on April 30!
- New movie release dates of Black Widow, Cruella, and Pixar’s Luca.
- Disneyland Forward – a new program that may include a possible third gate at the Disneyland Resort!
Then the sisters take you to Adventureland and discuss the two events they went to : Taste of Universal and A Touch of Disney. How did the price compare? What was the best part of each event? What food did we eat? So many things to discuss.
A Touch of Disney Photos
A Taste of Universal Photos
About Neverland Clubhouse
Welcome to the Neverland Clubhouse! Here you leave today, and venture into adventure, excitement and nostalgia. This is the Disney podcast where two sisters, Kelly and Courtney, take you to different park lands share Disney adventures, stories, news and so much more.
How To Listen on the Go:
If you enjoyed this episode, be sure to leave a podcast rating and review!!
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/neverlandclubhousepod
- Courtney: https://www.instagram.com/clt8622/
- Kelly: https://www.instagram.com/kellyturckel/
- Join the Skywalking Facebook Group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/488002904732240/
If you liked this episode, check out more of the Neverland Clubhouse!
- Neverland Clubhouse #20: Cruising through the Holidays
- 392: Skywalking Network Variety Show on the Podcast Stage – Star Wars Celebration 2022
- Neverland Clubhouse #19: D23 Expo 2022
- Neverland Clubhouse #18: Sister Vacation at Walt Disney World part 2
- Neverland Clubhouse #17: Sister Vacation at Walt Disney World