Welcome to the Neverland Clubhouse – the episode where we breakdown all of the news surrounding Disneyland’s reopening on April 30th. Here you leave today, and venture into adventure, excitement and nostalgia. This is the Disney podcast where two sisters, Kelly and Courtney, take you to different park lands share Disney adventures, stories, news and so much more.
First the Sisters take you Tomorrowland to discuss the headlines of the month. We discuss:
- Disneyland tickets and reservations are available now!
- How we got tickets and the new process of making reservations
- The new Virtual Queue process of Rise of the Resistance – two chances to get boarding passes now at Disneyland’s reopening!
Then the sisters take you to Fantasyland where they reminisce about their top ten things they either miss doing or are looking forward to doing when they go back to the parks. Are their lists the same? what will be number 1? and who cheated just a little?
A sneak peek at what’s on the the top 10 lists
About Neverland Clubhouse
Welcome to the Neverland Clubhouse! Here you leave today, and venture into adventure, excitement and nostalgia. This is the Disney podcast where two sisters, Kelly and Courtney, take you to different park lands share Disney adventures, stories, news and so much more.
How To Listen on the Go:
If you enjoyed this episode, be sure to leave a podcast rating and review!!
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/neverlandclubhousepod
- Courtney: https://www.instagram.com/clt8622/
- Kelly: https://www.instagram.com/kellyturckel/
- Join the Skywalking Facebook Group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/488002904732240/
If you liked this episode, check out more of the Neverland Clubhouse!
- Neverland Clubhouse #20: Cruising through the Holidays
- 392: Skywalking Network Variety Show on the Podcast Stage – Star Wars Celebration 2022
- Neverland Clubhouse #19: D23 Expo 2022
- Neverland Clubhouse #18: Sister Vacation at Walt Disney World part 2
- Neverland Clubhouse #17: Sister Vacation at Walt Disney World