In this 11th episode of the Max EFX Podcast, Max Cervantes and Kevin Toft talk with three very special guests who have all worked on one of the biggest box office successes of 2022 – Jackass Forever. Max and his friends Bobby Doran, Jeff Cupernell and Nikki Freed discuss what it was like to create a 25-ft square city model city at Vision Scenery Studios in Los Angeles, CA.
The guests “squid out” with Max and Kevin in this free-flowing conversation and reveal their personal easter eggs hidden in their work. If you’ve seen any of the films in the Jackass franchise you know what you’re in for. And it goes without saying we don’t condone any of the jackass stunts performed in these films.
Join us on this next leg of the journey!
The Max EFX Podcast is part of the Skywalking Network.
Binge-Listen to more Episodes
- 392: Skywalking Network Variety Show on the Podcast Stage – Star Wars Celebration 2022
- The Max EFX Podcast 12: Greg Jein Tribute / Max’s Master Com Cosplay
- The Max EFX Podcast 11: Jackass Forever – Behind the Scenes Stories
- The Max EFX Podcast 10: Katy Perry
- The Max EFX Podcast 09: Boba Fett Bromance