In this 4th episode of the Max EFX Podcast, Max and Kevin talk to the Trimble family. John and Bjo (short for Betty Jo), and their daughter Lora share rare stories about the grassroots campaign to bring Star Trek back to the television airwaves in 1967. Gene Roddenberry even used them as a fan sounding board. They also share stories of Filmcon and Equicon conventions which they started in 1971. The Trimbles reminisce about early convention days, running around the show floor, and being on the original Enterprise set.
The Trimble family was also involved in getting the first Space Shuttle named Enterprise! So many great stories!
The Max EFX Podcast is part of the Skywalking Network.
Binge-Listen to more Episodes
- 392: Skywalking Network Variety Show on the Podcast Stage – Star Wars Celebration 2022
- The Max EFX Podcast 12: Greg Jein Tribute / Max’s Master Com Cosplay
- The Max EFX Podcast 11: Jackass Forever – Behind the Scenes Stories
- The Max EFX Podcast 10: Katy Perry
- The Max EFX Podcast 09: Boba Fett Bromance