Skywalking through The Muppet Show! February 19th marks the first time all five seasons of The Muppet Show (1976-1981) will be available in your homes – streaming on Disney+. With that in mind, Mark Oguschewitz – the biggest Muppet fan we know – joins Richard and Sarah for a 2+ hour celebration of Muppets. First, Richard gives us a mini-Muppet Primer – history of how the Muppets evolved and became the Muppet Show. Then we share our favorite Muppet Show moments, favorite and least favorite Muppet, and ask intriguing questions. If you could bring a star of today back to The Muppet Show who would it be? Who do we wish appeared on the show before it stopped airing? Please share your thoughts with us, too.
Richard and Mark with Sweetums
Also on this episode:
- Join us for Pop Culture Trivia every Friday night at 6:30pm PT – livestreaming on our Facebook Page and YouTube channel. Please subscribe to get the notifications when we go live!
- WandaVision Zoom Chats every Friday at 7:45pm PT – anyone can join! The audio of these Zoom Chats will be available as podcast episodes for the Skywalking Force, our Patreon. Check it out and have a look at all the levels available.
Join Our Mailing List
Check out these SKYwalking NETwork Podcasts:
- Resilience Squadron – Sharing the adventures and challenges of disabled fans across and in the Star Wars universe
- Classic Marvel Star Wars Comics – Delving into each issue of the Star Wars comic series 1977-1986
- The Max EFX Podcast – Chronicling the 35-year Special Effects film career of Max Cervantes
- Neverland Clubhouse – Two sisters, and best friends, sharing Disney adventures
- Talking Apes – focusing on the original Planet of the Apes films and TV shows
- Totally Tell Me Everything – Two ladies, one topic, three questions. Sarah Woloski and Bryn MacKinnon learn, share and grow.
Small World Vacations is an official sponsor of Skywalking Through Neverland. Contact them for a no obligation price quote at www.smallworldvacations.com. Tell them Skywalking Through Neverland sent you.
SUPPORT THE SHOW
Find out how you can become a part of the Skywalking Force and unlock bonus content. This past month we’ve been sharing lots of Behind-The-Scenes content as we worked on Neverland Podcast. Check it out!
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/skywalkingpod
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/SkywalkingPod
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/skywalkingthroughneverland
- Send emails to firstname.lastname@example.org and follow us on Facebook.
Never Land on Alderaan!
Check out some of our previous episodes and articles:
- 452: The Bad Batch S3 Premiere Press Roundtable & Review – Dee Bradley Baker, Michelle Ang, Brad Rau & Jennifer Corbett
- 451: Butch Patrick is Skywalking Through Neverland
- 450: Disneyland vs. Universal Studios Hollywood!
- 448: Mike Matessino – Soundtrack Producer, Master Engineer & Audio Archaeologist
- 447: Mickey Mouse as Public Domain EXPLAINED by Law Professor B.J. Priester