VIDEO: All the New Food in Galaxy’s Edge at Disneyland
We spent the morning eating ourselves silly trying all the new food in Galaxy’s Edge!! What did we like best? What should you try? It’s all right here.
October 16th, 2019 marked the first day Galaxy’s Edge at Disneyland introduced NEW FOOD items, including vegetarian fare and kid-friendly items. We spent the morning eating ourselves silly trying all the new things!! What did we like best? What should you try? Why did they introduce new things? It’s all right here.
Food we tried:
- Happabore Sampler at Oga’s Cantina – featuring a selection of cured meats, artisan cheeses, pickled and preserved rations, and crackers. $21.00
- Ronto-less Garden Wrap at Ronto Roasters – featuring plant-based sausage, spicy kimchi slaw, sweet pickled cucumber, and Gochujang spread all wrapped in pita. $12.99
- Kyryll Pork Rinds at Ronto Roasters – cinnamon-sugar served with or without a Mouse Droid souvenir vessel. $7.49
- Garden Patty Bun at Docking Bay 7 Food & Cargo – kid’s meal featuring a bao bun, roasted carrots, house sauce, and a mandarin orange. $9.99
- Chocolate Popcorn at Kat Saka’s Kettle – with Crait Red Salt! $6.49
Please Like this video and Hit that YouTube Subscribe button if you can’t WAIT to visit Disneyland!! Thanks to Disney Parks Blog for the heads up on these new food items.
Book your next Disney trip: http://smallworldvacations.com
MORE videos coming soon. Please Subscribe to our YouTube Channel and be notified when they appear.
More Videos To Watch:
- Collect-Opolis Episode 11: Wonder-Con 2023!
- Star Warsologies 35: “Andor, the Empire, and a History of Resistance” panel re-do from Star Wars Celebration Europe 2023
- Collect-Opolis Episode 10: David C. Fein Producer of Star Trek: The Motion Picture, The Director’s Edition
- Star Warsologies 29: Indigenous Peoples
- Collect-Opolis Episode 9: 2022 Year End Wrap-Up