Tython Film Locations from The Mandalorian “The Tragedy”
Need a guided tour of Tython film locations from The Mandalorian? Look no further – we’ve got you covered with maps, practical advice, and exactly where to look in this video!
In The Mandalorian Chapter 14 “The Tragedy,” Mando takes Grogu to the planet Tython so Grogu can sit on the seeing stone and call to a Jedi. Meanwhile, Boba Fett and Fennec Shand ambush Mando to take Boba’s armor, but the three must work together to defeat stormtroopers on the hunt for Grogu. Between the ship landings, fight scenes and Grogu’s seeing stone mountain, there are five major locations in Rocky Peak Park – Simi Valley, CA.
Star Wars and Tython film locations Google Map: http://tinyurl.com/StarWarsinCA (courtesy of James Floyd, GFFA Journeys)
- Richard and Sarah Woloski – Skywalking Through Neverland
- James Floyd – Star Warsologies / GFFA Journeys
- Sander de Lange – GFFA Journeys / TeeKay-421
- Matt Booker – Fantha Tracks
- Mike Celestino – Laughing Place / Who’s The Bossk Podcast
- Tory Celestino
- Aaron Proctor – Boba Fett Fan Club
- Bill Chirrick – Star Wars Locations
- Mark Anthony Austin – Boba Fett in Star Wars Special Edition