240: Galaxy’s Edge with Amy Ratcliffe
Amy Ratcliffe recently visited Galaxy’s Edge, Walt Disney Imagineering and Lucasfilm! She’s here to share her story, and we talk about what we’re excited about leading up to Galaxy’s Edge.
Amy Ratcliffe (Star Wars author / Nerdist.com Managing Editor) recently visited Galaxy’s Edge, Walt Disney Imagineering and Lucasfilm to learn more details about this new Star Wars-inspired land coming to Disneyland and WDW. She’s here to share her unique experience and we try not to get too jealous! We also chat about what we’re looking forward to most. I mean, we’ll be able to walk into the MiIlennium Falcon!!! Is it May 31st yet??
Things We Want To Share:
- Make sure to check out all of Amy’s Nerdist.com Galaxy’s Edge articles. They are extremely informative and will get you totally hyped for this new expansion.
- Skywalking Through Neverland will be on the official Star Wars Celebration Chicago Podcast Stage! Keep updated with our Facebook event!
Giveaway: Apple Podcast Reviews
We have a grab bag of Disney and Star Wars items to give away! To Enter, please write us a Review on Apple Podcasts. Then send an email to email@example.com with your iTunes user name on your review, and iTunes country so we can read your review! We will announce the winner when we get some reviews!
SUPPORT THE SHOW
Our third Skywalking Force Exclusive episode is all about HOME ALONE! Richard and I sat down to watch this holiday classic and recorded a commentary! Find out how you can become a part of the Skywalking Force and unlock this content right here.
Shop Star Wars Shoes at Po-Zu!
Skywalking Through Neverland T-Shirts at TeePublic! Check them out HERE.
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/skywalkingpod
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/SkywalkingPod
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/skywalkingthroughneverland
- Send emails to firstname.lastname@example.org and follow us on Facebook.
If you dug this episode, click over to iTunes | Stitcher | YouTube and leave us a review!
Never Land on Alderaan!