How does Tinker Bell fly over Disneyland’s castle? With lots of help – she has an entire launch crew! One of our most popular episodes featured Gina Rock who flew over Disneyland as Tinker Bell during their nighttime fireworks show between 1983 and 2005 (Ep 191). Gina is BACK with a member of her Tink Launch Crew, Bruce McGuire. What steps are required to get Gina ready for launch? What happens when balloons block Tink’s wire? What other characters did a fly-by during the fireworks show? So many fun stories!
Today in Star Wars History, Part 2 NOW AVAILABLE
Use code LIFEDAYFREESHIP for free shipping on 2 or more books!
Check out these SKYwalking NETwork Podcasts:
- Classic Marvel Star Wars Comics – Delving into each issue of the Star Wars comic series 1977-1986
- The Max EFX Podcast – Chronicling the 35-year Special Effects film career of Max Cervantes
- Neverland Clubhouse – Two sisters, and best friends, sharing Disney adventures
- Talking Apes – focusing on the original Planet of the Apes films and TV shows
- Totally Tell Me Everything – Two ladies, one topic, three questions. Sarah Woloski and Bryn MacKinnon learn, share and grow.
- Star Warsologies – A podcast about Science and Star Wars
Small World Vacations is an official sponsor of Skywalking Through Neverland. Contact them for a no obligation price quote at www.smallworldvacations.com. Tell them Skywalking Through Neverland sent you.
SUPPORT THE SHOW
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/skywalkingpod
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/SkywalkingPod
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/skywalkingthroughneverland
- Send emails to email@example.com and follow us on Facebook.
Never Land on Alderaan!