Have you gone back to watch the 6 films of the Star Wars Saga after seeing The Force Awakens? What did you think? What did you feel? With all the new movies, comics, novels and TV shows that fill in gaps or show a different POV, it can change the way we look at the films. Richard and Sarah explore those changes with special guests Bryan Young (Full of Sith, Starwars.com) and Chris Salton (Brews and Blasters, The Collector’s Hutt). You’ll never watch Han and Leia’s love scene the same way again! (30:37)
Next up, Impressions: The Music of Star Wars Rebels, where we analyze Kevin Kiner’s score. On this episode we analyze “Legends of the Lasat” with our special guest, Tricia Barr (Fangirls Going Rogue, FANgirl Blog). This was the episode where our Ghost crew encountered an anomaly on the edge of known space, and had to use Zeb’s leadership to get through. The music was so unusual and engaging, with those bare strings, we HAD to talk about it. (1:37:15)
Also on this episode:
- The ALL-TIME AWARDS! It’s time to get voting! Head here to vote: http://bit.ly/AllTimeAwards (5:02)
- Richard’s DEADPOOL Spoiler-Free Review (17:38)
- We’re on a Star Wars Podcasts App in the Google Play Store! (25:52)
- DCA’s Food & Wine Festival is BACK!! Sarah is happy. (25:52)
- Skywalker Shout-Outs and Skywalker Of The Week (1:27:10)
And remember…NeverLand On Alderaan!
WHERE WE WILL BE (IN REAL LIFE)
4/14-4/17/2016: Star Wars Half Marathon Meet-up at Walt Disney World! Event Details
SUPPORT THE SHOW
Skywalking Through Neverland T-Shirts plus DESIGNS at TeePublic! Check them out HERE.
Shopping HerUniverse? Click here!
tweet! tweet! @SkywalkingPod