How many of you in Star Wars fandom feel like you’re being heard and considered no matter what your background or condition is? We make it a goal here for everyone to be heard which is why we’re excited for the newest addition to the Skywalking Network – Resilience Squadron! In this episode, we will be speaking with Greg Norman and Jack Vasvary about this new podcast, born out of a ForceFest Panel. Greg and Jack share stories of their own disabilities and challenges faced as disabled fans. We cover subjects such as inclusion, mental health and representation, and how venues can be more aware of special needs for conventions and events.
We also go over Skywalker comments about The Mandalorian episode, Chapter 10 – The Passenger that was said in our discussion thread. We discuss story, characters, Easter Eggs, and frog lady eggs!
Join Our Mailing List
Check out these SKYwalking NETwork Podcasts:
- Resilience Squadron – Sharing the adventures and challenges of disabled fans across and in the Star Wars universe
- Classic Marvel Star Wars Comics – Delving into each issue of the Star Wars comic series 1977-1986
- The Max EFX Podcast – Chronicling the 35-year Special Effects film career of Max Cervantes
- Neverland Clubhouse – Two sisters, and best friends, sharing Disney adventures
- Talking Apes – focusing on the original Planet of the Apes films and TV shows
Small World Vacations is an official sponsor of Skywalking Through Neverland. Contact them for a no obligation price quote at www.smallworldvacations.com. Tell them Skywalking Through Neverland sent you.
SUPPORT THE SHOW
Find out how you can become a part of the Skywalking Force and unlock bonus content. This past month we’ve been sharing lots of Behind-The-Scenes content as we worked on Neverland Podcast. Check it out!
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/skywalkingpod
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/SkywalkingPod
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/skywalkingthroughneverland
- Send emails to email@example.com and follow us on Facebook.
Never Land on Alderaan!