It’s a Summer Movie Celebration! Take a trip back in time and think of your favorite summer movies and movie memories. Kai Charles (Fangirls Going Rogue) and Mike Celestino (Laughing Place / Who’s The Bossk) join us to share stories of films like E.T., Jurassic Park, Jaws, Wonder Woman, Independence Day, Star Wars, The Phantom Menace and more.
Virtual Star Wars Celebration is now, officially, ForceFest: Celebrating The Saga! It will take place August 28-30, 2020 on GetVokl.com. We share a few more details of this event. Look for an official submission form this week!
This week’s episode also includes a huge shout-out to the Skywalking Force. Skywalking Force members received this episode early! We’ve seen a 50% increase in support over the past 3 months, and we thank you from the bottom of our hearts.
Sarah is donating AND selling face masks! For all the details, click here.
Skywalking YouTube: The Jungle Cruise!
Unfortunately Disney’s Jungle Cruise film was pushed back to a 2021 release date, hopefully this will tide you over.
Check out these SKYwalking NETwork shows:
- Classic Marvel Star Wars Comics
- Sabers & Spells – a Geek Pop Culture Podcast
- The Culture POPCast – Interview-based Pop Culture Podcast
Small World Vacations
Small World Vacations is an official sponsor of Skywalking Through Neverland. Contact them for a no obligation price quote at www.smallworldvacations.com. Tell them Skywalking Through Neverland sent you.
SUPPORT THE SHOW
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/skywalkingpod
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/SkywalkingPod
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/skywalkingthroughneverland
- Send emails to firstname.lastname@example.org and follow us on Facebook.
Never Land on Alderaan!
Check out some of our previous episodes and articles:
- 442: WISH Movie Breakdown & Review + Walt’s Office Tour & Disney Animation Studios Press Day
- 441: THE MARVELS Breakdown with that Skrull – Paul Warren
- 440: ‘Star Wars Holiday Special’ Boba Fett Animator – John Celestri
- 438: Halloween Special!!
- 437: Celebrating 100 Years of Disney / Remembering Costume Designer Shawna Trpcic