This episode features Colin Cantwell, original designer and model maker on Star Wars 1975-1977! How did he come up with the X-Wing design? What did the original Millennium Falcon look like? Why is there a Death Star trench? He answers these questions, plus tells us about his time at NASA during the moon landings and so much more. In a word: Incredible.
BB-8 On The Run is a beautifully illustrated book released by Disney-Lucasfilm Press on Force Friday. Written by Drew Daywalt and illustrated by Matt Myers, it is a perfect bedtime story. Jocasta Drew Kaplan and his 2 daughters drop by to review the tale with us.
Also on this episode:
- Pump Up the Fandom – Donald Wicks shares his fandom moment
- Hurricane Irma Thoughts and Prayers
- Skywalker Shout-Outs and Skywalker of the Week
- Star Wars: Episode IX – J.J. Abrams announced as the new Director / Release Date pushed to 12/20/19 – we share our thoughts and the thoughts of our fellow Skywalkers.
- In Memoriam: Disney Legend and Imagineer X Atencio
WHERE WE WILL BE (IN REAL LIFE)
September 17-22, 2017: Skywalking HALLOWEEN ON THE HIGH SEAS Disney Cruise!
9/27/17: Skywalking to Mickey’s Halloween Party at Disneyland! Details Here
SUPPORT THE SHOW
Skywalking Through Neverland T-Shirts at TeePublic! Check them out HERE.
Join us every week on Periscope for a behind-the-scenes look at our show. We also bring you to Disneyland, Red Carpet Events and Theme Park Openings.
Never Land on Alderaan!